Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to Society-sponsored events.
- Invitation to general meeting of the Society.
- Free subscription to the Society newsletter, The Fort Armstrong Gazette.
- Eligibility to become Society Officers and Board Members.
1. Individual Annual Membership: $20.00.
2. Dade Pioneer Membership (Children ages 6 through 17): $10.00.
3. A donation of $30.00.
Membership benefits plus DVD: This Land, These Men.
4. A donation of $45.00.
Membership benefits plus author signed copy of Dade's Last Command..
5. A donation of $55.00.
Membership benefits plus author signed copy of Dade's Last Command, reproduction 1836 map: Seat of War in Florida and pamphlet: A Short History of the Seminole Wars.
(Please add $5.00 S&H for option 3, $8.00 for options 4 or 5.)
or print and Mail the form.